Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. liepos 26 d., ketvirtadienis

Sir Willem Jacobus




From Sir Willem Jacobus.

Greetings,

I work with one of the international bank (B.O.A) here in REPUBLIC OF BENIN. Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but as I have developed the trust in you after my fasting and praying, I made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you.

Be rest assured that everything will be handled confidentially.

It has been seven years ago, that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers.

Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

The Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted as the Account Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and nobody cares to ask me because the money was too much for them to control.

As am sending this message to you, I was able to divert Fifty Two Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($52.7 MILLION USD) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank.

Now the bank is very anxious to know who the real beneficiary of the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It has been more than five years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas, majority of them don't have the power again, because their tenure has expired. The $52.7 MILLION USD has been lying in the bank as unclaimed fund.

I will soon retire from the bank and without wasting time I will like the fund to be release into your account, so that I will come to your country for investment and sharing of the fund. There's no one that is going to ask you any question about the funds because everything is well secured by me.

If you are interested in this transaction do reply me through my private email at willemjb1@hotmail.com but if you are not interested please do me a favor by deleting my message from your box ok.

Thanks,
Sir Willem Jacobus

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą