Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. liepos 26 d., ketvirtadienis

Barrister Zulu Nelson



Attn: Dear Friend,

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not know before,you should consider the transaction on its content not the fact that you have not known me before. I am writing you this mail in confidence about one of my late clients Mr. Darius Audrone who is a national of your country. My name is Barrister Nelson Zulu, I am a legal consultant based in Benin Republic. My late client was a marine operator and his company deals on crude oil, unfortunately he died on an auto crash on 26th of April 2006 with his wife and only daughter.

He deposited the sum of $12.5Million Dollars with a financial firm in which the bank is insisting that I provide a next of kin who will inherit the fund. I have made several effort to locate any of his relatives which proved abortive. Now the bank gave me another notice that if I fail to provide the next of kin to the deceased account after 15 days, the fund will be confiscated as unclaimed bill.

Since my effort to locate the relatives is unsuccessful for over six year now,I am seeking your consent to assist me claim this fund left behind by my late client so that the proceed of this fund will be paid to you. I contacted you considering the fact that you are of the same nationality with my late client. Once the money is transferred to your account ,we will share it as follows; 40% for you, 50% for me while 10% will be used to take care of the expenses that will be made during the transaction. I will procure all necessary legal documents that will be used to back up the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through.

I guarantee this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, but you must also agree not to disclose or pass any information related to this business to any body for security reason . In order to achieve this, I will need the following information from you.

Your Full Name and Address, Age, Occupation and Position, Mobile Telephone for Communication Purpose.


Your Sincerely,
Nelson Zulu.
+229 682 782 34
zuluconcepts@yahoo.in

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą