Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. liepos 30 d., pirmadienis

sandra





My Dearest One,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.. I am writing this letter with due respect and hurtful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously.

I am Sandra Arlene Morgan and I inherited this sum from my late father who died in crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance to investing this sum in your country at any lucrative venture Example Manufacturing and Real Estate Management / Transport Industry/ Five Star Hotel/ Company Enterprise/ Telecommunication.

I have Five million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($5,500,000) to invest and I will require your assistance in receiving the fund in your personal Bank account. I will be glad to give you some reasonable percent from the total sum for your assistance.
Before the death of my father on September 14/9/2005, he gave me all the necessary legal documentation concerning the deposit of the fund in the bank, I am 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.

Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convenient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of setbacks as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory Coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Meanwhile, permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3) Can you take me as member of your family when I come over to your country?
4) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my picture and also give you more details about myself and the bank where my late father deposited the fund, so that you can reach the bank and confirm the existence of the fund as well because seeing believes,

Hoping to receive your response immediately.
Best Regards
Miss Sandra Morgan
                            

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą