Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. liepos 11 d., trečiadienis

Proposal of business deal/Call me




Greetings from me,

I want to make a proposal of business transaction value sum of $37.6 Million to you, of which I believe will be of much interest to you and also a mutual beneficial relationship to us.

I need your co-operation as a partner to transfer the above mentioned sum out of my Bank to your account in any part of the world and I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and response positively.

I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this fund.

As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, I will send the details and procedures of the transaction to you.

For more additional information about me, this fund  and how this proposal will be done conclusively reach me on my direct mobile number +44 701 116 4380 or send your response through this email address: keithmacdonald19@yahoo.com

Looking forward to discussing this opportunity further with you in more details shortly.


Sincerely,


Mr.Keith MacDonald
+44 701 116 4380.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą