Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. liepos 30 d., pirmadienis

Mr. Mohammed Sani






National Inland Revenue commission
Budgeting and Planning Section
Federal Ministry of Finance
Area 1 Garki FCT Abuja - Nigeria




I am Mohammed Sani, I am writing you this proposal in respect of some
excess revenue collections from  the Nigeria National Petroleum
corporation (N.N.P.C) Foreign Crude Sales dept.The source of the excess
revenue comes from crude oil sales and productions, collectible revenues
from projects and foreign  exchange rates. I can assure you that the
revenue collection data register in my office is 100% tidy and  has no
trace.I personally discovered this via a revenue collection data register
in my office during the  previous military government led by Late General
Sanni Abacha. The excess funds is amounting to $40M USD  under the custody
of Central Bank of Nigeria. Some panels of inquiries was set up by the
government to  check this excesses only to submit back report of
credibility and accountability to the President.


Therefore,i want you to reason with me, as i am due for retirement next
year after 36 years in active  service, i am appealing to you now to be
the beneficiary of this funds so that i can change the account  code into
your name within 24hrs of your commitment.


Now this funds is lying in a suspense account. But my position in
Government forbids me from operating a  foreign account or transferring
fund. All the modalities to make sure that this transaction is  successful
and hitch free have been worked out.


Finally, this transfer will only take two weeks to get into your bank
account,including the bank's  approval papers. Please keep this proposal
to your self very confidential, and please what is your  commission for
this project? Please i need to know so we can commence as soon as you
indicate  interest,and do not forget to send me your personal telephone
and fax numbers including mobile if any  for direct communication.


I await your immediate response.


Yours faithfully


Mr. Mohammed Sani.
Chairman National Inland Revenue Commission.
E-mail: sensani1@yahoo.co.jp

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą