Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. liepos 11 d., trečiadienis

Ms. Marie Yves



Dear Beloved One, I greet You.



With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past. I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.



My name is Marie Yves, from Sierra-Leone. I have a reasonable amount of money inherited from my late father (Eleven Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollar} I want to invest in your country with a very honest person and again in a very profitable venture, and you being in a business line and for your country been so peaceful i think you are in a good position to assist me. 



However, since the money was deposited in a vault of a bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire by my late father on behalf of his foreign business partner. As the bank has refused to entertain my claims on the money unless i provide this my late father's foreign partner.



Based on the above mentioned matter, I need you to come in as my late father's foreign partner for us to officially put a claim on the money, immediatey we do this the money will be transfered abroad for onward investment(s). Your percentage on all these activities will be considered on a mutual agreement. I'm in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire, protected under refugee status.



I need your assurance that you shall not take an undue advantage over my inexperience or situation here, therefore I will appreciate if you could get intouch with me as soon as you receive this letter, so that i will give you more information about my proposal for the way forward.



Thanks for your understanding and may God bless you, while hoping to hear from you urgently.



Yours Sincerely,

Ms.Marie Yves





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą