Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. liepos 30 d., pirmadienis

Salome





Greetings

In confidence, I have to introduce myself ,I am Salome Utomi , the only child of late Mr.Utomi, I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited funds for investment ventures Overseas.

I have three Million Five hundred thousand Dollars ($3,500,000.00) here in my Name with one of the prime banks here and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of the funds in your local account for investment purposes. As it is my desire to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money. I will be glad to give you 15% of the total sum for your co-operation.

I will be very appreciative if you can return to me with urgent dispatch to enable me advise you on the modalities on this transaction/assistance needed from you.


I wait in anticipation to receive your immediate response together with your direct mobile number for more details!!!

My Kind Regards!                     

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą