Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. kovo 28 d., trečiadienis

PLS. DON'T DELETE, Read very carefully


 Content preview:  I am Paul Loeng (General Manager Internal Audit) Maybank Malaysia.I
    would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential
    and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this
    mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed
    of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that
    I believe would be of interest to you. I know you would be wondering why
   I am writing you with a request such as this but I only urge you to read on.
    I decided to contact you through email due to the urgency, anyway I need
   your co-operation in receiving US$25 Million that has been in a dormant account
    with my bank since 1997 under inheritance claim. 30% of the total sums will
    be accrued to you upon the confirmation of the funds in your nominated account.
    Although it may seem small, but you have to understand and accept this since
    40% of the total sum will go to charity, as my entitlement here is also 30%.
    I need your co-operation here because the account holder an Iraqi Chieftain
    and businessman died at the war I find out this during the course of our
   internal audit, I have tried to reach any of the next trustees, but to no
   avail and since I am not in position to make the claim, I can establish you
    before the bank as the heir to the bequest. It is very important that the
    claim is made, as the bank will turn the funds over to the treasury anytime
    from now if it funds remain claimed. Therefore let your conscience towards
    this proposal be nurtured with sincerity. Regards, Paul Leong. [...]

 Content analysis details:   (22.5 points, 6.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 ---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 -1.0 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
  0.0 FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251      Content-Type only seen in 419 spam
  0.8 FSL_XM_419             Old OE version in X-Mailer only seen in 419 spam
  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
                             (rossmrln82[at]gmail.com)
  0.1 FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT Envelope-from freemail username ends in
                             digit (rossmrln82[at]gmail.com)
  1.0 MISSING_HEADERS        Missing To: header
 -0.0 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%
                             [score: 0.1276]
  0.0 FSL_UA                 FSL_UA
  0.5 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
  0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
  1.6 REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC  REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC
  3.6 FROM_MISSP_MSFT        From misspaced + supposed Microsoft tool
  1.0 FROM_MISSP_NO_TO       From misspaced, To missing
  1.4 FROM_MISSPACED         From: missing whitespace
  2.0 MONEY_FROM_MISSP       Lots of money and misspaced From
  2.4 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO       Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain different
                             freemails
  1.5 TO_NO_BRKTS_FROM_MSSP  Multiple formatting errors
  2.5 FROM_MISSP_EH_MATCH    From misspaced, matches envelope
  0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW      Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
  0.0 T_MONEY_PERCENT        X% of a lot of money for you
  1.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
  0.7 SINGLE_HEADER_1K       A single header contains 1K-2K characters
  0.8 ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW      Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
  0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
  0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
  1.0 ADVANCE_FEE_2_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
  0.0 T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL To: misformatted and free email service
  0.6 MONEY_FRAUD_5          Lots of money and many fraud phrases
  0.0 FROM_MISSP_FREEMAIL    From misspaced + freemail provider
  0.0 MONEY_FRAUD_3          Lots of money and several fraud phrases
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - dagatec.dagatec.com.ar
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - mariteksa.lt
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [502 502] / [502 502]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - gmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

I am Paul Loeng (General Manager Internal Audit) Maybank Malaysia.I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. I know you would be wondering why I am writing you with a request such as this but I only urge you to read on. I decided to contact you through email due to the urgency, anyway I need your co-operation in receiving US$25 Million that has been in a dormant account with my bank since 1997 under inheritance claim. 30% of the total sums will be accrued to you upon the confirmation of the funds in your nominated account.
Although it may seem small, but you have to understand and accept this since 40% of the total sum will go to charity, as my entitlement here is also 30%. I need your co-operation here because the account holder an Iraqi Chieftain and businessman died at the war I find out this during the course of our internal audit, I have tried to reach any of the next trustees, but to no avail and since I am not in position to make the claim, I can establish you before the bank as the heir to the bequest. It is very important that the claim is made, as the bank will turn the funds over to the treasury anytime from now if it funds remain claimed. Therefore let your conscience towards this proposal be nurtured with sincerity.
Regards,
Paul Leong.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą