Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. kovo 18 d., sekmadienis

From Mr Alexandre Yapi: Confidential Information



From Mr Alexandre Yapi: Confidential Information

Good Day,

I am Alexandre Yapi, staff of one of the leading banks here in Cote d' Ivoire. I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer from your country and an investment he placed under our banks management ten years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I am making this contact with you based on the need for an individual/company who is willing to assist me to stand as the next of kin to my deceased client Mr. Lake Mejia.

I am late Mr. Lake Mejia's accounts officer in our bank before his sudden death. Being his accounts officer, I am the only person who knows that he lodged the sum of $11,000,000(eleven million dollars) in a security company when he withdrew it from our bank. According to practice, the Security firm will by the end of this financial year broadcast a request for statements of claim to our bank, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit back to the government treasury.

I alone have the deposit details and they will release the consignment to any person i present as the next of kin. As far as our bank is concerned, the transaction with our late customer was concluded when the fund was sent to the security company; all outstanding interactions in relation to his files are just customer services and due process. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward. This is the situation.

My proposal; I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct the Security company to release the deposit to you as the next of kin. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. Upon receipt of the fund, I am prepared to share the money with you 50/50. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days as i have all the deposit details. If interested forward to me your full names, age, country, profession, Phone and Fax numbers to enable me introduce you to the security company as the sole beneficiary. They will also enable me to Contact you for further clarification.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is for you to betray my trust on you. Thanks for your cooperation in advance as i wait for your quick response.

Regards,

Mr. Alexandre Yapi.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą