Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. kovo 8 d., ketvirtadienis

F & C Fund Transfer



From : Mr. Desmond Chang
F & C Fund Management Ltd, (OEICS) ( UK ), PO Box 9040 Chelmsford Essex CM99 2XH United Kingdom

COMPLIMENTS,

                TRANSFER OF $18.559 MILLION DOLLARS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone. Can I request that it remain and be treated as such only? My name is Mr. Desmond Chang, Chartered Accountant F & C Fund Management Ltd, (OEICS) UK. I have already sent you this same letter by post one month ago, but I am not sure that the letter promptly get to you since I have not heard from you, now I am resending it again. I want to trust this investment fund in your care, It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth of of $18,559,000 DOLLARS (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred And Fifty Nine Thousand Dollars) in an account offshore. Can you be my partner? Regards and respect, I advise that you keep this email confidential and respond to me with your private phone number. I await your earliest response.

Thank You.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Desmond Chang

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą