Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. kovo 26 d., pirmadienis

Kindly reply urgently



Dear friend,

I'm Hendrick Marais, 52yrs, branch manager of one of the international Banks here in Malaysia. I have been the personal Fund Manager to the late Libyan President Muammar Gaddafi for many years. Total sum of Ten Million United State Dollars (US$10,000,000.00) was deposited under Escrow Account on behalf of the late president under a SECRET CODE DEPOSIT where none of his personal information was used for the deposit. This is known between two of us before his death in 2011.

And not even our bank head office has information about the owner of the fund. Now that President Muammar Gaddafi is DEAD, I can not be directly have access to this fund as an officer in our bank. So my aim of contacting you is to seek for your partnership to team up with me and receive this fund with your bank account by claiming the title holder/depositor and get 35% of the total fund as commission for your partnership.

There is no risk attached and the funds in question can never be traced. You may wish to read more about late Muammar Gaddafi's death on the below link to confirm.


Kindly get back to me urgently so as to furnish you further details. Also, you can call me on +60166991309 for voice conversation

Regards,
Mr. Marais.
Tel: +60166991309.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą