Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. kovo 3 d., šeštadienis

I Need Your Urgent Reply,

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 4:45 PM
Subject:  I Need Your Urgent Reply,


Dear Sir  ,

It's my urgent need for a reliable and reputable person that made me
to contact you on this business which involves transfer of huge sum of
money to a foreign account. I need your urgent assistance in
transferring the sum of ($10.5 million USD) into your account.

On the 22end of March 2007, our customer and all his entire family were involved
in a car accident Cotonou-Abome express-way. I seek your consent to present you
as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name with him so that the
proceeds of this account valued at US$10.5million dollars can be paid to you.

I need your support because I cannot claim this money without a
foreign partner since the deceased client was a foreigner. I will
offer you (30%) for your assistance and I want to assure you that this
transaction is absolutely legal and risk free since I works in this
bank. Please reply me this letter so that i will give you the complete
information on how to proceed.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this
Deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you and i from any breach of the law or
you can call me at (+229)986 288 20.

On your response, kindly send to me the required information below
via my private email below  ( deniscoleman_private1@rediffmail.com )
so that i can give you more details before we proceed.

You Name_____
Address_____
Age_____
Occupation or Position_____
Youre Private Phone Number_____
Youre Private E-mail ___________

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Denis Coleman.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą