Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. kovo 12 d., pirmadienis

From Johnbosco Azi.



From Johnbosco Azi.
Telephone:+225 072426 55

Dear Sir,

l am Johnbosco Azi, the only child of late Chief Pascal Azi , I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction that I want to invest in real estate management in your country.

I am from Liberia 20 years old.My late father was an international businessman and a cocoa marchant, my father was killed by rebels on September 19 2011 and as his only child they are also seeking to kill me too.

Before the death of my Father he deposited the sum $10.5 million USD dollars in a suspense account in a bank in Abidjan and told me to seek for a foreign partner that will provide account overseas where the funds will be transferred to for Investment.

Please I am asking you to assist me so that this funds can be transferred to your account for Investment.

Every documents about the funds is legal.

God bless you,
Johnbosco Azi.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą