Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. kovo 3 d., šeštadienis

Greetings & Business Proposal

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim McConville" <wo101k@virgilio.it>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 11:24 PM
Subject:  Greetings & Business Proposal


25 Gresham Street
London EC2V 7HN

Greetings,

This might not be the appropriate channel to contact you but situation necessitated this medium. However, I am sincerely sorry for any inconveniency this may bring your way.

I discovered an account in my office, with no owner or beneficiaries. It will be in my interest to transfer the proceeds of this account worth Twenty million British Pounds to an offshore country. If you can be a collaborator/partner to this please indicate interest immediately for us to proceed and more details given.
Remember this is absolutely confidential, as i am seeking your assistance to act as the beneficiary of the account, since we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts. Your collaborating response will be highly appreciated and beneficial.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

My Regards,

Jim McConville

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą