Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. balandžio 17 d., antradienis

From: Mr. Jubril Ahmed





From: Mr. Jubril Ahmed

Greetings!

I am Mr. Jubril Ahmed, branch bank manager with one of the bank's here in Lome Togo. I made excess profit of US$7,950,000.00 during the last two fiscal years, which I placed on Escrow Call account without a beneficiary in our bank and I have since submitted the 2009/10 approved end of the year report to our head office with this amount unnoticed.

In essence, i need a trustworthy foreigner whom will stand as the original depositor of this fund, so that the fund will be transferred to his/her private or company account immediately.

This transaction is bank to bank transfer and no risks involve. I will use my position to influence this project in other to expedite the transfer by our bank head office. You will have 35% of the total sum, 5% for expenses incurred during the conclusion of this transaction while 60% for me.

Await your positive reply for more details and the next step to proceed.

Best regards,
Mr.A.Jubril
Skype/ soglo.mahama
Tel/ +228 98 734 155

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą