Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. balandžio 17 d., antradienis

ATTENTION




Dear Partner,

I am James Francis born in 1936  Florida  US  undercover business partner with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi, before his dead on 2011 we have an Private account in Asia $20.000,000 usd (Twenty Million US Dollars)  for investment without any beneficiary or identification of the principle, because of my health condition  and security in my country I can't transfer  this fund to my personal account rather i want you to assist me to receive this fund" because the bank have informed me to provide beneficiary immediately .
If you can assist  me in this transaction" by receiving this funds as beneficiary  i will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment.

More details will be send to you when I receive your interest response.

Thanks and best regards
James Francis
P/H: +17326595513
Email:jamesfrancis616@rocketmail.com

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą