Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. balandžio 11 d., trečiadienis

KINDLY READ AND RESPONSE??



FROM MR.JAMES KUMALO
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT
CAPITEC BANK SOUTH AFRICA
(CAPITEC)ANNEX JOHANNESBURG
Private Email:jameskumalo100@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend.

This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise,However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me to Contact You For This Transaction .I am a Banker By Profession With (CAPITEC BANK)South Africa And Currently Holding a Post As The Director Of Auditing And Accounting Unit Of The Bank.I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The LeftOver Funds($18.5Million)Originally Owned By One Of My Bank Clients MR.KURT KAHLE Who Died Along With His Entire Family On 31 July 2000 In a Plane Crash. You Can Confirm Genuinely The Deceased's Death By Clicking On This Web Site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Meanwhile The Whole Arrangement And Directives Needed to Put Claim Over This Funds As TheBona-fide Next of Kin to The Deceased Will Be Forwarded to You Upon Your Acceptance.Information Will Be Relayed to You as Soon as You Indicate Your Interest andWillingness to Assist Us And also Benefit Your Self to This Great Business Opportunity.
Hence,I am Inviting You For a Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 60% For Me and 30% For You,While 10% Is Mapped Out For Expenses If you agree to my Proposal.Please,This has To Be Private and Confidential as I am Still In Service and Intend to Retire From Service after I Conclude This Deal With You.I Will be Monitoring The Whole Situation here In The Bank Until You Confirm The Money Is In Your Account and ask me to come over to Your Country For Subsequent  Sharing of the Funds According to Percentage Previously Indicated and Further Investment,Either In Your Country Or Any Other Country You May advice me to invest in. All other necessary Information Will be Sent to You When I Hear From You.I Suggest You get back to me as soon as possible stating Your Willingness In This Deal.

Furthermore Please Contact me Through My Private Email Address above For More Info:

Regards
Mr.James Kumalo

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą