Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. gegužės 27 d., sekmadienis

URGENT REPLY NEEDED



Greetings,
My name is Dr.Gagan Chaturvedi, I work with a bank here in united arab emirate as the auditing manager and also resides in united arab emirate. I have interest to invest in your country as well as seek your service in private and confidential matter, I am the Auditing manager heading financial department here in our bank. On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of eight and half million US Dollars [$ 8.5 Million USD].

I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means. I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment. At the conclusion of this transaction. Kindly contact me if you would like to work with us so that we can discuss further.

Regards,
Dr.Gagan Chaturvedi

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! <http://track.rediff.com/click?url=___http://dealhojaye.rediff.com?sc_cid=rediffmailsignature___&cmp=signature&lnk=rediffmailsignature&newservice=deals>  to get exciting offers in your city everyday.                 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą