Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. gegužės 29 d., antradienis

Col. Brian D. Kent [mailto:info@mail.com]



Hello my good friend ,

I am Colonel Brian D. Kent, an officer of the U.S Army. I just moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as one of the last batch that just left, During my services in Iraq, I was been able to secure Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollar($3.5 million U.S Dollars) which is my own share of the money we shared among ourselves that belong to Saddem Hussein and his family. i have carefully arrange the said fund in a military consignment trunk box.

I want to hand over this funds to a Trust Worthy Person that we help me keep it safe, till am back from the Camp in Afghanistan in september 2012,could you be trusted? kindly send me your name and mobile number for easy communication.

You will find the story of this money on the web address below. After we have submitted the remaining part http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2967029.stm
Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still serving in the Military camp in Afghanistan.

Col. Brian D. Kent
United States Marine Corps. Kabul

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą