Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. spalio 7 d., sekmadienis

Peter George





Hello and Good Day ,

I really regret any embarrassment this mail might cause you as we've never by any chance met before I want you to patiently read this offer. I am Mr. Peter George the Head of Delegation to the World Bank in West Africa.

I am the linkman between the Organization for Petroleum Exporting Countries - OPEC and the petroleum sector in a West African country. I also attend OPEC meetings constantly in Geneva.

Through the sale of our allocated oil quota in OPEC, I was able to make  Twenty Four million, five hundred thousand United States dollars ($24.5million) which is currently deposited in a European Security and Finance company.
I want you to assist me to claim this money as I cannot claim it directly because I am still a civil servant, and the code of conduct bureau forbids me to acquire such amount of money.

It is on this basis that I am contacting you for assistance, If you will be interested, every claimdocument has been processed and will be sent to you.
The documents with which the fund is deposited will be changed to reflect you as the new beneficiary so that you will be eligible to collect the fund on my behalf.

I will give you 20% of the fund for this assistance. I am aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale financial movements after the September 11th 2001 terrorist attack on America and to avoid any state of financial investigation I will provide a classified clearance paper from the relevant body which will exonerate the money from either drug, money laundered or terrorist related proceeds.

Upon receipt of your mail indicating your interest to help me in the transaction, I will then send to you my identity card and international passport to further buttress the legitimate nature of this transaction.
Kindly respond to my proposal through this my email on the receipt of your mail. I want to assure you that there is no risk attached to this transaction. You should also provide me with your private Telephone and Fax numbers as well as Regular Address for easier communication.

Expecting your prompt response.
Best regards,
Mr. Peter George


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą