Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. spalio 7 d., sekmadienis

2jt.englandll@gmail.com




Dear Friend,

I wish to apply through this letter for your co-operation and to secure in your position an opportunity to retrive and invest as a joint business partner with you. I am seeking for a dependable partner who can assist me and receive the sum of $10.2million US dollars on my behalf. I am Capt.Stephen Scott a U.S Army contractor attached to the US Military force for the rebuilding of Iraq.

The money is the proceeds from crude oil business i did with members of iraqi oil and gas dealers and it is legal but i did this business without the knowladge of my men, we are not surposed to engage in any bussiness activities here or own such funds. i intend to move the funds out of the country for investment and i have decided to initiate a contact to you so as to see if we could foster a mutual business relationship. I need your assistance to evacuate the funds to the States or any safe country as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until i complete my service here.

Can i Trust you? I am offering you 30% of the total amount for your assistance. If you can handle this transaction, please let me have your response soon. Your full name, line of business or Occupation, telephone number, contact address and Age.

For security reasons, this should me limited to two parties only, Please do not bring a third party to it. I look forward to your response and co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Capt.Stephen Scott

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą