Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. rugpjūčio 22 d., trečiadienis

Ms. Fatima






I am Ms. Fatima Evah, an accountant working in a bank in my country; I am
contacting you directly for us to have this deal together for our mutual
benefit.

I discovered an account in my bank that has not been operational, the
account holder is late and no trace of any relative after my
investigation.

I contacted you to work together with me in claiming the fund. I want to
present you as a Trustee to the family of the deceased customer to enable
you make claim on the funds and request for transfer to any safe account
that you will provide.

If you are interested to work together with me, please reply me as soon as
possible with your contact details, so that I can give you further
information on how to move the fund out of my bank.

I want to assure you that there is no risk in this operation, because I
will cover all lapses from my bank and also guide you on what to do to
enable us achieve success.

I wait for your urgent reply Via: fatimaevah@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Ms Fatima.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą