Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. rugpjūčio 30 d., ketvirtadienis

Dr Harri Erik Jantti




Dear Friend.

I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $20 Million united state dollars immediately to your private account.($20.000.000).

The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for TEN good years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to late Mr. Nabil Abdul (the account owner) who died a long with his supposed Next of Kin since 31 January 2000.

The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than TEN  years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund. By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Reach me faster through my alternate email address for more information's.


Please delete if you are not interested.

Regards,
Dr Harri Erik Jantti.
Madrid Spain

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą