Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. rugsėjo 16 d., sekmadienis

James Collins




Dear Sir/Madam,

 
I understand that receiving my email would come to you like a surprise because  you do not know me.I am Mr James Collins, i formerly work with an OIL MERCHANT COMPANY IN LIBYA, PACKAGING AND COURIER DEPARTMENT OF CRUDE OIL PRODUCT TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES.

I got your contact through country short listed directory,i want you to help me  clear this package that is already in oversea which i shipped through our CBN  ACCREDITED COURIER AGENT but the contents of the package is $20,000,000.00 all  in  $100.00 bills,but the COURIER COMPANY doses not know that it is money that i  have in the package.

 All i want you to do for me now is this give me your full name,mailing address  your private phone and fax number, i hope that at the end of  the day , you will  have 30%  and  70% will  be for  me .

My identity must not be revealed to anybody. If  this arrangement is okay by  you,you can indicate  your interest by  replying to my  e-mail  for security  reasons. other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me including sending of  the keys to the  boxes to you .

Note: Communication should be strictly through e-mail  for security reasons.

 

Yours Faithfully,
James Collins

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą