Find out how to earn more!

2012 m. vasario 24 d., penktadienis

Investment Management





Re: Investment Capital.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for your cooperation in your company/country in areas related to Oil& Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Agriculture Manufacturing business or building a Tourist Hotel/shopping Mall in your country, I am sorry if this is not in line with your business.

I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

On receipt of your response to this mail, I shall furnish you with more details as it concerns me and the project.

However, I got your email information on a contact list that is why I am making this exclusively with you, your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this project, and your percentage and all what is expected of you.

Hope to have a long standing, mutual investment/business relationship with you.

Please contact me at my private email: (martinschanda@wwjd.ru)

Your response is highly welcomed.

Mr. Martin Chanda.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą